BTTN Journal is a bi-annual double blind peer reviewed research journal that accepts high-quality and original research with value addition in accordance with the policy research guidelines of Higher Education Commission (HEC) of Pakistan. It is a purely research oriented policy journal published by Balochistan Think Tank Network (BTTN), at BUITEMS Quetta. BTTN Journal remains wider in scope and applicability to various domains of Social Sciences. It helps provide wider research perspectives in an interdisciplinary approach that welcomes contributions, not limited to Pakistan affairs, but rather potentially covers the broader contours of International Relations, International Politics, Strategic Studies, Political Science, Arts and Humanities, Political Economy, Economics, Energy & Development, Defense & Security Studies, Geo-strategy, Emerging Technologies, Sociology of Development, Provincial Issues of Balochistan and evolving competing strategies between the major powers and their implications on the smaller states. BTTN Journal helps provide research opportunities to researchers, scholars, policy makers, and analysts to contribute their research articles for consideration and publication.
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.