All articles are permanently available online to the public without restrictions or subscription fees. All articles are free to be used, cited, and distributed on condition that appropriate acknowledgment is included. Authors are the copyright holders of their original contributions. The published article is simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons (CC) Attribution License. “A CC license is used when an author wants to give people the right to share, use, and build upon a work that they have created” Wikipedia.
The number of citations is one of the main measurements of author productivity and impact in each field. Therefore, authors are encouraged to post their research work online to make their publications available to a larger audience to increase the impact factor and citation levels.
Copyright regulations regarding archiving:
- Author can archive pre-print or original manuscript which has not been peer-reviewed by the journal. Archiving pre-print versions of the manuscript is not considered print or publication.
- Author can archive post-print or accepted manuscript which has undergone the peer-review process and are accepted for publication.
- Author can archive the publishers' final version of the article which has been peer-reviewed, revised accordingly, proofread, and formatted for publication.
In submitting an article to BTTN Journal published by Balochistan Think Tank Network, I certify that:
- I am authorized by my co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- I warrant, on behalf of myself and my co-authors, that:
- The article is original, has not been formally published in any other peer-reviewed journal, is not under consideration by any other journal, and does not infringe any existing copyright or any other third party rights;
- I am/we are the sole author(s) of the article and have full authority to enter into this agreement and in granting rights to its publisher BTTN is not in breach of any other obligation;
- The article contains nothing that is unlawful, libelous, or which would, if published, constitute a breach of contract or of confidence or of commitment given to secrecy;
- I/we have taken due care to ensure the integrity of the article. To my/our knowledge all statements contained in it purporting to be facts are true.
Additional information about Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0:
The Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0 provides the following summary:
You are free to:
Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format.
Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
Attribution— you must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
No additional restrictions—you may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.