BTTN Journal is a bi-annual double blind peer reviewed research journal that accepts high-quality and original research with value addition in accordance with the policy research guidelines of Higher Education Commission (HEC) of Pakistan. It is a purely research oriented policy journal published by Balochistan Think Tank Network (BTTN), at BUITEMS Quetta. BTTN Journal remains wider in scope and applicability to various domains of Social Sciences. It helps provide wider research perspectives in an interdisciplinary approach that welcomes contributions, not limited to Pakistan affairs, but rather potentially covers the broader contours of International Relations, International Politics, Strategic Studies, Political Science, Arts and Humanities, Political Economy, Economics, Energy & Development, Defense & Security Studies, Geo-strategy, Emerging Technologies, Sociology of Development, Provincial Issues of Balochistan and evolving competing strategies between the major powers and their implications on the smaller states. BTTN Journal helps provide research opportunities to researchers, scholars, policy makers, and analysts to contribute their research articles for consideration and publication.
Plagiarism is a very serious academic offence, and it is strictly prohibited at BTTN.
1. BTTN Journal has a zero-tolerance policy toward plagiarism.
2. BTTN Journal does not allow Similarity Index to exceed beyond 19% overall and 4% from a single source.
3. All Authors must submit the Originality Declaration Form which can be accessed here: Author Originality Declaration Form
4. A strict compliance to the standard HEC plagiarism policy is observed by the BTTN Editorial Team without bias.
5. A detailed HEC Plagiarism Policy and Guidelines on How to avoid Plagiarism (as provided by Leeds Metropolitan University) can be accessed here: HEC Plagiarism Policy
Guidelines on how to avoid Plagiarism
6. Following are some of the important points (extracted from the HEC Plagiarism Policy) that should be borne in mind while turning in the research article for publication in the BTTN Journal:
• Avoid “taking and using the thoughts, writings, and inventions of another person as one’s own.”
• Always give proper credit to the person whose work is being consulted or quoted.
• Do not use published/unpublished work without referencing.
• Must never collaborate with any other person when the work is supposed to be individual.
• Avoid the use of unacknowledged material published on the web.
• Do not copy someone else’s results.
•Do not use one’s own published work (self-plagiarism).
BTTN Journal Editorial Board reserves the right to reject any paper that does not abide by the standard HEC plagiarism policy and guidelines elaborated here.
Under no circumstances will BTTN Journal publish a paper with similarity index above 19% overall and 4% from a single source.